Saturday

Hey guys,
I know everyone is very interested in eating healthier in order to get the physique they dream of and for most of us, it has meant cutting out some of our favorite junk food. But what if I told you that you can eat pizza? Paying a little closer attention now are you? Before you get on the phone and call up Pizza Hut or Papa John's, this pizza is a little different... Look at these pics and see if you can figure out the difference...





The difference is that the crust is made out of cauliflower... Yes, I said cauliflower!!!

Here's the link for the complete recipe... however, if you make it and it comes out tasting as good as it looks, you are required to bring some to the box...

1 comment:

  1. The question is: for those of us who may not necessarily appreciate cauliflower, will we notice a big difference?

    If not, then I'm going to try to make it! I'll bring some by when I do.

    ReplyDelete